Derry will face Dublin in GAA’s Allianz Football League with throw in at 2pm in Celtic Park, and Derry City will play their first home match of the season against Cork City in the SSE Airtricity League with kick off at 3.15pm in the Brandywell.
With this in mind, we have some important safety information points to consider for those travelling to either fixture by car or bus and which we’d ask you to abide by.
- Those attending the games are asked to arrive early for the Throw In at 2:00pm or Kick Off at 3:15pm respectively.
- Supporters should allow sufficient time to get to the ground.
- Supporters should be prepared to have to walk a distance to the ground.
- Supporters are asked to park in a safe and considerate manner. Do not block drive ways or entrances and where possible use City Centre Car Parks.
- There will be no parking in the area of the Mini Roundabout at Lone Moor Road / Brandywell Road junction to ensure emergency access is clear and uninhibited.
- All access roads into and out of the area will be monitored to ensure vehicular obstruction does not occur.
- Fire Appliances require a minimum of 4 meters access wide. Please remember that when you park.
- All Supporters are asked to respect the ‘Host Communities’ of the Brandywell, Lone Moor Road and all other areas around the grounds.
- Those attending the games are asked to follow the advice of the Stewards. Remember they are there to ensure your safety and enjoyment and are not there to be abused.
Thank You For Your Co-Operation. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact the club on (028) 71373111 before our office closes on Friday afternoon at 4pm.